Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Prepare and submit reports; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Work Setting
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Workers Supervised
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.