Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise on wine selection; Store beverage and food products; Record and balance beverage sales; Organize and set up bar; Order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock; Inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks; Enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations; Collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages; Clean draft beer system; Clean bar area and wash glassware; Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons; Prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Additional Skills
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Operate cash register
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Organized
- Financial benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.