1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, develop and implement communication strategies; Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Establish and implement policies and procedures; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Organize and direct committees and working groups to plan, manage or evaluate projects and programs; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS Word; MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.