1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents; Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Schedule and confirm appointments; Maintain filing system
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.