Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
CWB Visual Inspector Certification Level 2; Nondestructive Testing Certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare, conduct and interpret liquid penetrant inspection; Maintain test result reports; Establish NDI techniques and calibration standards; Develop and interpret radiographic film; Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect defects; Calibrate, test and interpret ultrasonic equipment; Set up, calibrate, operate and interpret magnetic particle, eddy current, liquid penetrant, acoustic emission, and infrared thermographic equipment; Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Testing Equipment and Methods
- Visual inspection; Nondestructive testing
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.