Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Additional Skills
- Supervise apprentices/students in training; Maintain and order supplies; Book appointments
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
- Hairstylist Specific Skills
- Clean and style wigs and hair pieces; Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences; Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair; Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair; Apply hair extensions; Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Health benefits
- Health care plan
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.