or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements; Design and develop database; Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems; Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection application and implementation of database management tools; Operate database management systems to analyze data; Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, and data access rules; Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data; Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability and suitability of data; Lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models; Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models; Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers; Data Science
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.