2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Financial Auditor Specific Skills
- Recommend improvements to accounting systems and management practices; Examine accounting records; Ensure accuracy and compliance to accounting standards, procedures and internal control
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; Internet; Accounting software
- Accountant Specific Skills
- Provide financial, business and tax advice; Prepare financial information for individuals, departments or companies; Prepare income tax returns from accounting records; Plan, set up and administer accounting systems; Develop and maintain cost findings, reporting and internal control procedure; Analyze financial documents and reports
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Immunization records
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate; Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance
- Other benefits
- On-site recreation and activities; Free parking available; Paid time off (volunteering or personal days); Parking available; Wellness program
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; What is your current field of study?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
On-site recreation and activities, Free parking available, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Parking available, Wellness program
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.