Posted on May 17, 2022
Argyll Liquor Link
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: Will train. Specific Skills: Operate cash register. Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments. Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales. Greet customers. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment.
- Location6922, 76 Avenue NWEdmonton, ABT6B 2R2
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 32 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Weekend
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments; Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales; Greet customers
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.