Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Operating Systems and Software
- Google Docs
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Supervise other workers; Train other workers
- Area of Specialization
- Statistics; Reports and records; Invoices; Correspondence; Contracts
- Technical Terminology
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.