2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages; Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists; Resolve product and service related problems; Prepare and administer sales contracts; Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support; Promote sales to existing clients; Identify and solicit potential clients; Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services; Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service; Deliver sales presentations; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Presentation software; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Internet access; Cellular phone
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Willing to travel cross-border
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Telecommunications equipment and services
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Financial benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.