College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications; Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems; Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs; Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software; Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- Operating Systems
- MS Windows; Linux
- Operating Systems and Software
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Xcode; Microsoft Visual Studio
- Programming Languages
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Database software; Servers; Project management software; Programming software; Programming languages; Software development; SQL
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.