Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Adjust focus, sounds levels and other projector and theatre settings and maintain equipment; Set up and operate mobile camera platforms, microphone booms and lighting equipment; Set up equipment; Rig, place, move and dismantle sets, backdrops, scenery and other stage equipment; Keep detailed notes of all actions, positions and camera angles, and photograph and date scenes; Clean, maintain, transport and store costumes; Arrange schedules; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Set up, assemble, adjust, maintain and replace reels and projector equipment
- Work Setting
- Motion picture production company
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Air conditioned
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Adobe Photoshop
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.