Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities; Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions; Collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care; Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician; Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions; Provide supportive counselling and life skills programming; Provide nursing care; Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
- Work Setting
- Public or community health centre; Hospital or home for the aged; Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- As per collective agreement
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance; Other benefits
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits
As per collective agreement
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.