1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages; Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists; Resolve product and service related problems; Prepare and administer sales contracts; Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service; Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support; Promote sales to existing clients; Identify and solicit potential clients; Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services; Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service; Deliver sales presentations; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce; Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs; Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment; Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment; Read and interpret blueprints
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.