Posted on May 16, 2022
Amazon Development Centre Canada ULC
Education: Bachelor's degree. Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years. Specific Skills: Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems. Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs. Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems. Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software. Programming Languages: Java. C. C++. C#. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment. Work under pressure. Attention to detail. Tight deadlines. Computer and Technology Knowledge: Internet. Database software. Networking software. Programming software. Programming languages. Software development.
- Location120 Bremner Boulevard suite 26th FloorToronto, ONM5J 0A8
- Salary$$114,800 to $191,800YEAR annually for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. Canadians and Permanent residents are able and encouraged to apply. Learn more.
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems; Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs; Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems; Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Programming Languages
- Java; C; C++; C#
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Internet; Database software; Networking software; Programming software; Programming languages; Software development
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.