No degree, certificate or diploma
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications; Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines; Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Punch presses; Computer numerical control (CNC) machines; Brakes; AutoCAD; Micrometers
- Weight Handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Sheet metal shop
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Other benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Health care plan, Dental plan
Free parking available
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.