1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Collect and document user's requirements and develop logical and physical specifications; Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems; Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Operating Systems
- MS Windows; Linux
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio; Eclipse
- Work Setting
- Manufacture; Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler; Startup company
- Programming Languages
- PHP; Java; C; C++; C#
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Tight deadlines
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software; Device drivers; Servers; Programming software; MS Office; Desktop applications; Business intelligence; Cloud
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.