Other trades certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Industrial Electrician Red Seal Certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Interpret electrical code specifications; Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations; Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components; Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance; Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems; Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices; Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.