Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Install hardware on furniture and fixtures; Inspect furniture and fixture subassemblies and finished products for conformance to quality standards; Assemble wooden or metal furniture and fixture parts to form subassemblies and complete articles
- Area of Work Experience
- Subassemblies; Finished products
- Additional Skills
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required
- Type of Materials
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability; Organized
- Screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.