Posted on May 13, 2022
KP CLEANING GROUP INCORPORATED
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: Experience an asset. Additional Skills: Prepare budget and cost estimates. Maintain financial records. Specific Skills: Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs. Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards. Establish work schedules. Co-ordinate work activities with other departments. Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers. Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services.
- Location550 PACIFIC STVancouver, BCV6Z 3G2
- Salary$$27.40HOUR hourly for 32.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Flexible Hours
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs; Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Establish work schedules; Co-ordinate work activities with other departments; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Additional Skills
- Prepare budget and cost estimates; Maintain financial records
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.