Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Compile data, statistics and other information; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Accounting software; MS Office
- Additional Skills
- Supervise other workers
- Area of Specialization
- Statistics; Reports and records; Invoices; Financial statements; Correspondence; Contracts
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Top secret clearance; Child welfare check; Criminal record check; Confidential security clearance; Basic security clearance; Enhanced reliability security clearance; Secret clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Travel expenses not paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate; Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
- Health benefits
- Dental plan
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.