Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers' orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Grill; Electronic cash register; Deep fryer; Conventional oven; Food dispensers
- Weight Handling
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs); Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas; Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs; Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
- Other benefits
- On-site recreation and activities; On-site housing options; Free parking available; Parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Are you available for the advertised start date?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment; Part time enrollment
On-site recreation and activities, On-site housing options, Free parking available, Parking available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.