Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards; Establish work schedules; Co-ordinate work activities with other departments; Assist cleaners in performing duties; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
- Additional Skills
- Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Workers Supervised
- Specialized cleaners; Light duty cleaners
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people; 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.