or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Information Systems Professional (ISP); Microsoft SQL Certification; Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
3 years to less than 5 years
- Operating Systems
- MS Exchange; MS Windows
- Communication Protocols
- Ethernet; Signaling System 7 (SS7)
- Area of Specialization
- Fibre optics; Analog and digital signal; Integrated circuits; System integration
- Programming Languages
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Computer and Telecommunications Hardware Engineers Specific Skills
- Research, design, develop and integrate computer and telecommunications hardware; Supervise, inspect and provide design support during the manufacturing, installation and implementation of computer and telecommunications hardware
- Network System And Data Communication Engineers Specific Skills
- Research, evaluate and integrate network system and data communication hardware and software; Assess, document and optimize the capacity and performance of information and communication system networks
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Dental plan
Free parking available
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.