Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults; Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits; Splice, join and connect wires; Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures; Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications; Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes; Install surface mount and/or overhead cables; Install underground wiring and cables; Ground and bond electrical equipment, systems and structures including swimming pools and hot tubs
- Major Work Area
- Installation; Construction; Troubleshooting/diagnostic
- Additional Skills
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation; Estimate costs and materials; Determine appropriate selection of materials and methods for hazardous locations; Professionalism in customer service
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Client focus; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.