Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters; Authorize return of merchandise; Assign sales workers to duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers; Organize and maintain inventory
- Additional Skills
- Order merchandise; Establish work schedules; Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Work Setting
- Retail business
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.