Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Wrap goods; Transport and distribute materials and goods; Pick orders and stock; Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products; Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment; Organize and maintain inventory
- Additional Skills
- Build pallets; Ship orders
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Warehouse; Trucking company
- Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Long term benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Health care plan, Dental plan
Long term benefits
Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.