Posted on May 11, 2022
YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE # 225
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Experience: Will train. Work Setting: Retail business. Specific Skills: Operate cash register. Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments. Scan items. Receive payment for goods or services. Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales. Stock shelves and clean counter area. Greet customers. Wrap or place merchandise in bags. Provide customer service. Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products. Security and Safety: Criminal record check. Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment. Work under pressure. Attention to detail. Standing for extended periods. Personal Suitability: Flexibility. Team player.
- Location312-5 AVE W, UNIT 10Cochrane, ABT4C 2E3
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments; Scan items; Receive payment for goods or services; Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile with total sales; Stock shelves and clean counter area; Greet customers; Wrap or place merchandise in bags; Provide customer service; Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
- Work Setting
- Retail business
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.