2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced; Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties; Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts; Participate in the redesign of applications and other software; Supervise other technical support workers in this group; Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software; Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.