Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
CPR Certificate; Eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse by the province/territory of work; Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
- Specific Skills
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions; Collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care; Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician; Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions; Supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff; Provide nursing care
- Area of Specialization
- Work Setting
- Nursing home/home for the aged
- Security and Safety
- Immunization records; Tuberculosis test; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people; Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Are you available for the advertised start date?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.