No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction; Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites; Mix, pour and spread materials; Load, unload and transport construction materials; Level earth to fine grade specifications; Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades; Direct traffic at or near construction sites; Assist heavy equipment operators; Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs; Pave and rake asphalt; Clean and pile salvaged materials; Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Construction Specialization
- Residential; Industrial, commercial and institutional
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.