Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
1 to less than 7 months
- Work Setting
- Nursing home/home for the aged
- Security and Safety
- Adult Abuse Registry
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Sitting; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.