English or French
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
3 years to less than 5 years
- Additional Skills
- Maintain shift log of production and other data; Record manufacturing information such as quantity, size and type of goods produced
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Hard hat
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence; Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Glass Finishing Machine Operators Specific Skills
- Visually inspect products for quality; Set up and adjust glass and glass product finishing machines
- Glass Process Control Operators Specific Skills
- Ensure correct operation of machines and verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments
- Glass Cutters Specific Skills
- Smooth rough edges using belt sander or smoothing wheels
- Personal Suitability
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.