College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements; Conduct business and technical studies; Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions; Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery; Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware; Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle; Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches; Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
- Work Setting
- Consulting firm
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Communication software; Project management software; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Business intelligence; Cloud; Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.