Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products; Load and unload vehicle; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools; Read and interpret work orders; Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Weight Handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Metal products manufacturing company
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits; Paramedical services coverage
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance; Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage
Free parking available
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.