Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents; Schedule and confirm appointments; Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Order office supplies and maintain inventory; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information; Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Operating Systems and Software
- Google Docs
- Area of Specialization
- Correspondence; Contracts
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Reliability; Ability to multitask
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.