No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Repair and balance tires; Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Dusty
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Installation Specialization
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance; Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP); Other benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Parking available; Travel insurance
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you willing to relocate for this position?; Are you currently a student?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Free parking available, Parking available, Travel insurance
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.