3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies; Act as spokesperson for an organization; Initiate and maintain contact with the media; Answer written and oral inquiries; Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes; Gather, research and prepare communications material; Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions; Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys; Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Train and supervise staff
- Area of Specialization
- Interactive/new media
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
- Ability to Supervise
- Working groups; Contractors; 3-4 people; 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.