2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages; Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists; Resolve product and service related problems; Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support; Promote sales to existing clients; Identify and solicit potential clients; Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services; Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service; Deliver sales presentations; Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce; Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit client's needs; Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment; Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment; Read and interpret blueprints
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; Presentation software; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance; Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP); Long-term care insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Learning/training paid by employer
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Free parking available, Learning/training paid by employer
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP), Long-term care insurance
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.