Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
On-site customer service
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
Ensure food service and quality control
Address customers' complaints or concerns
Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
Prepare and submit reports
Kitchen and food service helpers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Standing for extended periods
Effective interpersonal skills
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.