Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Set up press and operate at slow speed to check samples; Set up and adjust in-line binding and finishing equipment; Remove and clean plates and cylinders at end of press run; Mount plates or cylinders and make necessary adjustments; Monitor regular press run for quality using computer control console; Fill ink fountains and control colour and viscosity; Direct press crew to set up, operate and shut down press; Review job orders to determine job specifications such as production time, colour sequence and quantities required, and advise press crew of these specifications
- Additional Skills
- Prepare production schedules; Plan production methods; Estimate costs
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.