Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue; Negotiate for services and preferential rates; Establish and implement policies and standards for the transportation and storage of goods; Ensure transport compliance with regulations; Oversee the scheduling and dispatching of vehicles and goods; Monitor company's or department's performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies; Arrange for shipping documentation and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Additional Skills
- Recruit, train and supervise staff; Manage finances or budget
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Large workload
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.