Registered Apprenticeship certificate
or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
3rd Period Apprentice; Baker Trade Certification
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas; Feed and unload processing machines; Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards; Draw up production schedules; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Bake mixed dough and batters; Operate machinery
- Additional Skills
- Train staff; Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff; Schedule staff; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Food safety/handling skills; Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances; Organize and maintain inventory
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is not available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Food Specialties
- Breads and rolls
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Dependability; Reliability
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Wellness program
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; What is the highest level of study you have completed?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?; Are you available for the advertised start date?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Free parking available, Wellness program
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.