Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas; Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods; Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards; Draw up production schedules; Bake mixed dough and batters; Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders; Operate machinery
- Work Setting
- Bake shop
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.