Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Review quotations; Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services; Monitor progress of delivery schedules; Invite tenders; Establish delivery schedules; Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased; Determine contract terms and conditions; Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems; Consult with suppliers; Award contracts or recommend contract awards; Assess requirements of establishment
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word
- Additional Skills
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.