Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Set up machines and equipment; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality; Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions; Prepare production and other reports; Establish methods to meet work schedules; Establish work schedules; Co-ordinate work activities with other departments; Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies; Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting; Standing for extended periods
- Ability to Supervise
- 11-15 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.