Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids; Replace oil, air and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks and heavy equipment; Repair and balance tires; Grease booms, pulleys, buckets and other components of heavy equipment; Change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment; Assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Safety glasses/goggles; Gloves
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Noisy; Odours; Dusty
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Own vehicle
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Installation Specialization
- Tires; Commercial vehicle wheels
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Reliability
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.