No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Make minor adjustments and repairs; Install hardware on furniture and fixtures; Inspect furniture and fixture subassemblies and finished products for conformance to quality standards; Assemble wooden or metal furniture and fixture parts to form subassemblies and complete articles
- Area of Work Experience
- Subassemblies; Finished products
- Additional Skills
- Record information on products inspected
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods
- Type of Materials
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Dental plan
- Long term benefits
- Other benefits
Health care plan, Dental plan
Long term benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.