Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect defects
- Area of Work Experience
- Oil or gas pipelines; Metal processing
- Testing Equipment and Methods
- Visual inspection; Nondestructive testing; Magnetic particle; Liquid penetrant
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots; Safety glasses/goggles
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Ability to distinguish between colours; Large workload; Overtime required
- Work Location Information
- In shop
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Reliability
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits
- Financial benefits
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP); Other benefits
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer; Team building opportunities; Parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits
Learning/training paid by employer, Team building opportunities, Parking available
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.